Aaron "Post Player" Flener
- It’s Not You, It’s Me
- The Bachelor: Is Ben a cheesecake, or what?
- The Bachelor: Somebody Please Tell Jamie to Shut-Up
- Jersey Shore Running Diary
- The Challenge: Battle of the Exes Episode 2
- The Bachelor Girls Visit “This Puerto Rico”
- Paul Warren: A Tribute to a Friend and a Brother
- A Running Diary: Ohio State vs Duke
- Dustin Lynch, Y’all
- LOTD Has Missed Your Scent. Have You Missed Our Essence?
- BREAKING NEWS: Live Footage from Toomer’s Corner in Auburn, AL
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: Lingerie on the Deck
Readers, can I be completely honest with you? I can? Thanks, you are so understanding. Here we go. I’ve got to get this off my chest. I, Aaron Flener, am completely exhausted of watching this show. The crazies are gone … Continue reading
First things first. Thank you to everyone who has given me feedback over the past couple of weeks. Believe me, I’m only doing this for you. If you didn’t care, neither would I. Like all other human beings, I like … Continue reading
Listen, when it comes to The Bachelor, I’m here for the crazy. The final outcome of the show is of no interest to me. If Ben and Kacie B. end up living happily ever after good for them. I don’t … Continue reading
I went back and forth tonight about whether or not I was going to do this. Jersey Shore moves really quickly with seven people simultaneously saying outrageous things. Then I thought to myself: “Self, you live in a town of … Continue reading
(I changed the blog “theme” tonight. The white font on the black background hurts my eyes. I screwed up and didn’t save our old header. I’ll try to fix it tomorrow.) Taking into account the positive feedback I received from … Continue reading
I haven’t quite found the urge to write about basketball this season, but fear not loyal LOTD readers, I’ve discovered my true calling; breaking down “The Bachelor.” Last year when I was really finding myself as a writer and honing … Continue reading